Baumann Consulting with offices in Washington D.C., Chicago, and Frankfurt (Germany) is looking for a driven and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator in our Washington D.C. or Chicago office to support the company wide marketing and business development activities. Do you have 5+ years of experience and are passionate about Marketing? This is an opportunity for professionals to make an impact on our environment and our company.
Our international team works on innovative and high-performance projects for local and global clients and we use cutting edge technology to deliver world-class services.
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate Marketing activities together with the Marketing Team and Upper Management
- Coordinate, format, write, edit, and proofread proposals, customer packages, presentations and other outreach materials (e.g. resumes, case studies, service descriptions, etc.) while maintaining consistency, quality and corporate branding
- Review proposal requirements and develop outline based on discussions with Proposal Manager and/or Business Development Director
- Support and coordinate social media outreach
- Support and coordinate the maintenance of the company website
- Support and coordinate marketing activities, including events (internal and external), mailings, etc.
- Research target clients and industry trends
- Research business opportunities and assist in strategy development.
- Reach out and follow up with new prospects and business opportunities and organize meetings for corporate management and project managers
- Attend networking events on behalf of the firm
- Update and maintain project, employee, and client database
- Research speaking engagement opportunities and coordinate submissions
- Research industry and networking events
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry
- Excellent language skills in English, additional language skills in German a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including interpersonal, verbal and written
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Strong skills in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong skills in WordPress a plus
- Website design and programming knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision a plus
- Positive, friendly, and professional personality
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in teams
- High degree of flexibility and ability to manage multiple time-critical tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and use best-judgment to determine priorities
Baumann Consulting is an equal opportunity employer with a great work atmosphere and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Company paid Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company paid ST/LT Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer contributions
- Company paid Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
If you feel that you are qualified and motivated for this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.