Website and Translation Services
Baumann Consulting, Inc. (Baumann), with offices in Washington D.C., Chicago, and Frankfurt (Germany) provides consulting services for sustainable and innovative building solutions for the US and international markets. We provide sound engineering practices and creative solutions based on German Quality and American Innovation. Baumann offers a broad expertise for consulting services in the field of commercial, institutional, educational, and industrial buildings. Our services cover the entire life-cycle of buildings, starting with energy audits and feasibility studies, the development and evaluation of design concepts, through commissioning, M&V and monitoring of the performance of buildings and systems.
We are currently looking for someone to provide for Website and Translation Services for our Washington, DC office. The following Job Description describes the skills and expertise required for the position.
The Website and Translation Services Intern typical duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Translating the baumann-us.com website into German
- Posting content to the German language website using WordPress
Requirements & Qualifications
The following qualifications are required:
- Native fluency in German and professional fluency in English required
- Experience translating from English into German
- Familiarity with WordPress preferred
- Must have valid US work authorization
Hours and Salary
- 10 – 15 hours per week for a 3-6 month period
- $12 per hour
If you feel that you are qualified and motivated for this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.<< Back to Careers Page