Baumann Consulting, Inc. (Baumann), with offices in Washington D.C., Chicago, New York, and Frankfurt (Germany) provides consulting services for sustainable and innovative building solutions for the US and international markets. We provide sound engineering practices and creative solutions based on German Quality and American Innovation.
We are currently looking for a driven and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator in our Washington D.C. office to support the company wide marketing and business development activities. The responsibilities would also include Office Management Support. The following Job Description describes the skills and expertise required for the position.
The typical duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Coordinating Marketing activities together with the Marketing Team and Upper Management
- Developing and editing presentations, qualification packages and draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
- Supporting and coordinating the development of marketing literature (e.g. resumes, case studies, service descriptions, etc.)
- Supporting and coordinating social media outreach
- Supporting and coordinating marketing activities, including conferences, mailings, etc.
- Supporting and coordinating the maintenance of the company website
- Organization of internal and external events
- Identifying business opportunities from journals or online sources
- Following up with new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- General office organization including vendor coordination, company registrations, etc.
- Assistance and support to Management in various activities including (but not limited to) Human Resources, Accounting, and Quality Management
- Handling of mail, ordering supplies, answering phone calls, etc.
- Primary contact for all visitors and clients at the front desk
- Travel coordination: booking of flights, hotels, rental cars, etc.
Requirements & Qualifications
The following qualifications are desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with up to 2 years of related experience
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably also in German
- Familiarity with the architecture, engineering and construction industry preferable
- Familiarity with Deltek Vision preferable
- Strong skills in MS Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Positive, friendly, and professional personality
- Stellar communication skills, including interpersonal, verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively on teams
- High degree of flexibility and ability to manage multiple time-critical tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations and use best-judgment to determine priorities
- Must have valid US work authorization
Baumann Consulting is an equal opportunity employer with a great work atmosphere and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
- Company paid Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company paid ST/LT Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer contributions
- Company paid Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flextime and Flexplace Policy
If you feel that you are qualified and motivated for this position, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.<< Back to Careers Page